Oahu, Hawaii, USA Support 808-453-1000
Majesty Of Oahu On Circle Island Tour From Ko Olina (11K)
|Product||Majesty of Oahu on Circle Island Tour From Ko Olina (11K)|
|Adult Ticket Price||
|Children Ticket Price||$86.26|
Children - 1 x
|Tax & Fuel||$10|
- Step 1: Select Date
- Step 2: Tickets
- Step 3: Traveler's info
- Step 4: Payment
Meeting / Redemption
3015 Koapaka St, Suite G, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1936
Book with Confidence
Diamond Head SlopesEnjoy a Panoramic view of East Oahu with Kahala, Koko Head and Maunalua Bay in the background from the lookout high on Diamond Head’s slopes.
Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
View one of the most photographed places in Hawaii and where Elvis was filmed in Blue Hawaii.
Halona Blowhole and Cove
See ocean geysers erupt and where From Here to Eternity and Pirates of the Caribbean IV were filmed.
Oahu's Eastern Shoreline
Listen to stories of the rugged volcanic shorelines of Sandy Beach, Makapu'u and Waimanalo.
Nuuanu Pali Lookout & Valley
View beautiful panoramas from high atop Pali Lookout, site of the ancient Hawaiian Battle of Nuuanu.
Enjoy the exotic beauty of a Japanese Temple surrounded by koi ponds and lush gardens.
North Shore Surfing Beaches
Keep your camera nearby to capture fun images of Oahu's famous North Shore surf spots including Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay.
Waimea Valley Tour led by E Noa Guide
Explore an ancient Hawaiian ahupua'a filled with tropical flowers, trees and birds. See historic sites and a short hike to a 45? waterfall, where you can swim.
Historic Dole Pineapple Plantation
Enjoy a quaint country store that offers gifts, food and the world famous DoleWhip Frozen Dessert.
We offer convenient pickup locations for North Shore & Pearl Harbor Tours from Waikiki. Also from Ko Olina Hotels, Kahala Resort and other locations in the Ala Moana area including Aloha Tower Marketplace. However, there are times when traffic conditions, construction and location issues don't allow us to pick you up directly in front of certain hotels. In such cases, your pick up location will usually be across the street from your hotel or at from a hotel a short walk away.
Please allow a 20-minute window for your Guide to arrive.
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty.
- No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Flex Pass Tours & interisland tours with airline tickets restrictions that include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased.
- Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
People who looked at "Majesty of Oahu on Circle Island Tour From Ko Olina (11K)" also viewed
Experience Majesty of Oahu on Circle Island Tour From Waikiki
The top sightseeing tour of Oahu. Features Oahu's natural wonders, local foods, cultural sites, surfing spots and shopping experiences.
Highlight Tour Stops and Sights: Byodo-In Temple, North Shore Surfing Beaches, Waimea Valley, Historic Dole Plantation, Halona Blowhole & Cove, Hanauma Bay Lookout
Come with us and discover Oahu's breathtaking scenery on our Majestic Circle Island Tour. By doing so, you'll be captivated by the the island's unique beauty and dramatic history. We'll handle all the admission fees on this excursion. So just sit back and relax.
You'll begin the tour as the morning sun warms the sandy beaches of Waikiki. Soon the eastern shores of Oahu will appear as you circle Diamond Head Crater. Then you'll pass through luxurious Kahala with its mansions and beach houses.
As we continue our tour, you'll witness one of the most photographed places on Oahu. You've arrived at beautiful Hanauma Bay. This coral reef and marine sanctuary protects a wide array of sea creatures. Other natural wonders include molten lava tubes. They shoot ocean sprays 30 feet in the air as waves crash against the shoreline.
Pali Lookout Site of Fierce Battle to Unify Hawaiian Islands
Before long, we'll weave up the Ko'olau Mountains to the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout. This is where King Kamehameha battled to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Later, you'll find yourself in a mountain cleft gazing at the Byodo-In Temple. This remarkable structure commemorates the 100-year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
Moving on, we'll visit Waimea Falls and the surrounding valley. These places are rich with history, spirituality and island traditions. Your E Noa guide will take you through the botanical gardens of this vast and tranquil setting. Learn how deeply embedded traditions live on in today's Hawaiian culture.
Agricultural History Preserved at Dole Plantation
Next, we'll journey to Dole Plantation with its rows of pineapple and sugarcane. Your E Noa guide will share the rich agricultural history of Oahu. And you'll learn how the sweet and prickly pineapple became Hawaii's symbol of hospitality.
Value-Added Amenities :
- Admission to Waimea Audubon Center included
- Lunch stop included; meals not included in tour's price
Tour Tips :
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Bug and insect repellant recommended.
- Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming. Waterfall is staffed with lifeguards and life jackets are provided free of charge. ( Swimming is weather permitting)
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Hawaii Department of Transportation and DNLR is continuing to work on the Pali Highway and the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout following multiple landslides Feb. 18th 2019. Due to this construction both the Pali HWY and Pali Lookout will be inaccessible at this time. Because of these closures, we is adding and or extending time at the popular Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm.
- We will keep you updated on the situation as it develops. Mahalo for your patience and understanding.