Oahu, Hawaii, USA Support 808-453-1000
Pearl Harbor: Air, Land & Sea Tour (66H)
|Product||Pearl Harbor: Air, Land & Sea Tour (66H)|
|Adult Ticket Price||
|Children Ticket Price||$384.75|
Children - 1 x
|Tax & Fuel||$10|
- Step 1: Select Date
- Step 2: Tickets
- Step 3: Traveler's info
- Step 4: Payment
1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
Meeting / Redemption
3015 Koapaka St, Suite G, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1936
Book with Confidence
World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument
Learn about the WWII attack on Pearl Harbor. Explore an interactive museum, outdoor military artifact exhibits and waterfront memorials.
USS Arizona Memorial
Watch a movie featuring actual attack footage. Take a narrated boat ride to board this memorial built over the sunken USS Arizona.
USS Missouri Battleship
Stand on the deck where Japan surrendered in WWII and take a guided tour of this great American battleship.
Blue Skies of Oahu Helicopter Tour
Beginning in Honolulu, there’s legendary Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head! Then fly away to a tropical paradise most visitors miss, with gorgeous shorelines, deep valleys and cascading waterfalls; pristine sights like Hanauma Bay, Mount Olomana, and the soaring Nu'uanu Pali, which will take your breath away with its spectacular ridge lines, and lush green Nu’uanu Valley rainforest. How can you truly appreciate all of Oahu’s incredible diversity? You have to see it aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star!
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- For each guest weighing more than 260 pounds on Eco-Star flights or more than 250 pounds on A-Star flights, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required. The charge for an adjacent empty seat is 50% off of the regular tour price. This open seat ensures the comfort for you and all of our guests on your flight. Please enquire directly with our reservations staff by telephone about the possibility of a comfort seat waiver.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00 per bag.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty.
- No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Flex Pass Tours & interisland tours with airline tickets restrictions that include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased.
- Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
People who looked at "Pearl Harbor: Air, Land & Sea Tour (66H)" also viewed
Sightseeing in Hawaii isn't complete without experiencing the symbolic "bookends" of World War II in the Pacific. On our Air, Land & Sea Pearl Harbor Tour you'll begin with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial. This graceful structure provides a moving tribute to those who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The surprise attack by Imperial Japan on this "date which will life in infamy" drew America into World War II.
Where the War Began on December 7, 1941
As we head toward Pearl Harbor, your E Noa guide provides island history and background. Exhibits and artifacts at the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center set the scene, vividly depicting what occurred before, during and after the devastating attack.
Next, you head by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors from around the world pause to reflect on the ruins of this sunken battleship. In the Shrine Room you'll see the names of those who lost their lives on that fateful Sunday morning more than seven decades ago.
Where the War Ended on September 2, 1945
Later you'll visit the nearby USS Missouri, where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies on September 2, 1945, in Tokyo Bay. This somber ceremony brought World War II to a close.
While touring this restored battleship, you'll learn about the "Mighty Mo's" distinguished wartime history. You'll also see a signed copy of the Japanese surrender document.
Marvel at Oahu's Beauty and History from the Air
Next you'll board Blue Hawaiian's American Eurocopter Eco-Star and take to the skies above Oahu! By doing so, you'll marvel at Oahu's turquoise waters. And you'll look inside the extinct volcano called Diamond Head.
View crescent-shaped Hanauma Bay, white-sand Waimanalo Beach, Chinaman's Hat and beautiful coral formations in Kaneohe Bay.
Soar over the cliffs of Nu'uanu Valley. Finish with sweeping aerial views of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri. Your Blue Hawaiian Guide will return you to your hotel. What a day! What an adventure!
Lunch is held in different locations depending on the tour. The locations have been carefully selected to enhance your tour experience.
- Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Admission and tickets
Hotel Pick-Up :
- The pick-up time differs depending on your location/hotel.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for the time and arrive at the pick-up location 20 minutes prior to pick-up.
- Free pick-up from most Waikiki Hotels.
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don't forget your camera
- Leave your swimsuit at home
- Bring Bottled Water