Oahu, Hawaii, USA Support 808-453-1000
Salute To Pearl Harbor Tour From Waikiki (77)
|Product||Salute to Pearl Harbor Tour From Waikiki (77)|
|Adult Ticket Price||
|Children Ticket Price||$29.45|
Children - 1 x
|Tax & Fuel||$10|
- Step 1: Select Date
- Step 2: Tickets
- Step 3: Traveler's info
- Step 4: Payment
1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
Meeting / Redemption
3015 Koapaka St, Suite G, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1936
Book with Confidence
WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument and Arizona Memorial
Learn about the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Explore an interactive museum, outdoor military artifact exhibits and waterfront memorials.
USS Arizona MemorialWatch a movie featuring actual attack footage. Take a narrated boat ride to board a memorial built over the sunken USS Arizona.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00 per bag.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty.
- No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Flex Pass Tours & interisland tours with airline tickets restrictions that include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased.
- Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
People who looked at "Salute to Pearl Harbor Tour From Waikiki (77)" also viewed
Our Salute to Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in sights, sounds and personal stories. Your guide will provide helpful and fascinating historical and cultural background. You’ll never forget your visit to the WWII Valor of the Pacific National Monument and USS Arizona Memorial.
New Visitor Center Contains Rare Artifacts, Multimedia Exhibits
You'll feel the power of this sacred place upon entering the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Here you'll witness rare artifacts and multimedia displays. They explain what happened before, during and after the aerial attack. The assault killed more than 2,400 American sailors, soldiers, marines that fateful day.
Soon you'll travel across the harbor by shuttle boat and step onto the USS Arizona Memorial. You'll pause in tribute to those who gave their lives. This graceful monument built over the remains of the sunken ship provides a moving tribute. Oil from the Arizona continues seeping to the surface. These "black tears" serve as poignant reminders of America's great loss.
Anchored nearby is the USS Missouri, which faithfully watches over the sunken Arizona. Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies in 1945 aboard the "Mighty Mo". That somber ceremony in Tokyo Bay brought World War II in the Pacific to a close.
- Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Admission and tickets
Hotel Pick-Up :
- The pick-up time differs depending on your location/hotel.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for the time and arrive at the pick-up location 20 minutes prior to pick-up.
- Free pick-up from most Waikiki Hotels.
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don't forget your camera
- Leave your swimsuit at home
- Bring Bottled Water