Oahu, Hawaii, USA Support 808-453-1000
Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour (33)
|Product||Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour (33)|
|Adult Ticket Price||
|Children Ticket Price||$86.93|
Children - 1 x
|Tax & Fuel||$10|
- Step 1: Select Date
- Step 2: Tickets
- Step 3: Traveler's info
- Step 4: Payment
1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
Meeting / Redemption
3015 Koapaka St, Suite G, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1936
Book with Confidence
World War II Valor in the Pacific Memorial
Learn about the WWII attack on Pearl Harbor. Explore an interactive museum, outdoor military artifact exhibits and waterfront memorials.
USS Arizona Memorial
Watch a movie featuring actual attack footage. Take a narrated boat ride to board this memorial built over the sunken USS Arizona.
Wheeler Airfield-Schofield Barracks
See the site of the first air strikes of the Pearl Harbor attack.
Historic Dole Pineapple Plantation
Enjoy a quaint country store that offers gifts, food and the world famous DoleWhip Frozen Dessert.
North Shore Surfing Beaches
Keep your camera nearby to capture fun images of Oahu's famous North Shore surf spots including Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay.
Hukilau Marketplace, Laie
Explore a 1950's marketplace featuring traditional foods and handmade goods. Includes complimentary lunch at Hale Aloha buffet. (If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance when booking reservations).
Nu'uanu Pali Lookout & Valley
View beautiful panoramas from high atop Pali Lookout, site of the ancient Hawaiian Battle of Nu'uanu
Oahu's Eastern Shoreline
Listen to stories of the rugged volcanic shorelines of Sandy Beach, Makapu'u and Waimanalo.
Halona Blowhole and Cove
See ocean geysers erupt and where From Here to Eternity and Pirates of the Caribbean IV were filmed.
Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
View one of the most photographed places in Hawai'i and where Elvis was filmed in Blue Hawai'i
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00 per bag.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty.
- No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Flex Pass Tours & interisland tours with airline tickets restrictions that include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased.
- Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
People who looked at "Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour (33)" also viewed
We'll start at sunrise by heading out to relive a striking historical event at the World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument and USS Arizona Memorial. In this quietly moving place, you'll experience the tragedy and heroism associated with the surprise attack by Imperial Japan that propelled America into World War II.
On to North Shore for Dole Plantation, Famous Surfing Beaches
Catch the laid-back local rhythm of the North Shore as you pass through the small towns with just the right mix of surfing culture and country island-style. Sunset Beach. Banzai Pipeline. Waimea Bay. The shoreline's famous names come to life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
View Oahu from Stunning Pali Lookout
Standing high on the windswept Nu'uanu Pali cliffs, you can feel its wild and tragic history, an ancient parallel to the morning's Pearl Harbor stories of bravery in the face of conflict.
Bodysurfing Beaches, Halona Blowhole, Hanuma Bay Lie Ahead
Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. Makapu'u. Sandy Beach. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island. Beware. Taking on these dangerous waves isn't as easy as it looks!
Halona Blowhole, a natural underground lava tube, funnels plumes of ocean water into the sky in rhythm with the sea. Hanauma Bay hovers on the eastern tip of the island. This living coral reef provides a safe haven for fish and marine animals.
By early afternoon we'll turn back towards Honolulu as we cruise around the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii's most famous landmark.
- Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Admission and tickets
- Lunch at Hale Aloha buffet.
Hotel Pick-Up :
- The pick-up time differs depending on your location/hotel.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for the time and arrive at the pick-up location 20 minutes prior to pick-up.
- Free pick-up from most Waikiki Hotels.
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don't forget your camera
- Leave your swimsuit at home
- Bring Bottled Water